Ticker Identifier: MATE
Chain: BEP-20 (Binance Smart Chain)
Max Supply: 100,000,000 MATE
The MATE token is a Governance token with a max supply. There will be no minting of any new additional token.
MATE is the delicious token that powers the Mate ecosystem.
Earn MATE from Farms or earn it via trading fees:
- Stake it in the xMATE Single Asset Vault (SAV) to earn more tokens
- Farm more MATE by staking liquidity tokens
But that's not all -- there's much more on the horizon for MATE!
- 100 Million $MATE hard cap.
- 60% of Mate (60,000,000 MATE) is allocated to liquidity pool mining and staking.
- Tokens will be unlocked as a reward for providing liquidity or staking.
The 11.5% allocation to the treasury ensures that the best proposals from the community's governance spring to life. Mate is here to stay, and some of the best ideas and innovations don't come from within. This allocation provides the leeway to discover and create that opportunity for MATE holders.
The MATE ecosystem is allocating some budget for governance and innovation to encourage fellow community members or bug bounty hunters to push for continuously providing ideas on expanding and securing the MATE's ecosystem as the leading DEX.
We believe this budget will be helpful to fund some of the governance proposals in the future.
Plus, securing any possible loopholes within MATE's smart contracts.
To promote MATE's solution to wider audiences, we have allocated some budget to fund growth initiatives. The marketing budget is not limited to securing industry expert partners who can take MATE to the next level.
This budget allocation is highly beneficial for MATE's participants as the higher the number of transactions completed a day at MATE, the higher the fee rewards.
In order words, this budget is meant to:
- 1.To increase the number of new MATE participants via staking and farming.
- 2.To increase the TVL across time.
- 3.To boost the number of transactions and volume on the MATE's DEX.
We allocated 10% of the MATE pool for partnerships and investors just in case the core team requires to raise money to take Mate to the next level.